The Best Western Artists Around!

A Gallery Of Western Art

Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Contemporary Bear Painting By Colorado Artist Jennifer Morrison Godshalk, Colorful Reflections


Colorful Reflections
A Contemporary Colorful Bear Painting

40x40 Inches, Oil On Canvas Palette Knife Painting

This painting is big boy of a bear is bright and bold!  I uploaded a progress photo and received a whopping 80 likes on it, so I decided not to change it too much from the progression photo on my facebook page.  This painting is super bright, brighter than my usual work, however it is one of my most popular paintings so far.  There is an empty space on my living room wall, and I think it might just have to go there :)
Prints are available at my website!
Enjoy!

Jennifer Morrison Godshalk
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist
© Morrison Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.