The Best Western Artists Around!

A Gallery Of Western Art

Thursday, October 6, 2011

‘Angels walk among us’ Southwestern Woman and Horses Watercolor by Debbie Flood

 

                 Angels walk among us Medium Web view

‘Angels walk among us’ 19 x 22 inch Watercolor on 300lb Arches Watercolor paper.

Isn’t that the truth! Angels walking among us. It’s funny how I wasn’t able to think of a title until this painting was completed. Sometimes things happen like that. But this woman is so graceful in her life, that when I thought of her, that’s what I thought of. And with the horses in the background, to me they are angels too. Horses have saved so many people, from so many things.

I have signed this painting, but I still may tweak a few little things before sticking the “Done” label on it.

When you are interested in either this original, or Prints of this painting, please send me an email debflood@debfloodart.com

Just the other day, when I went out to my mailbox, I had a “winners” Check in the box! My watercolor painting ‘Knot listening’ won Third Place in the 35th International Bank Exhibit, Raton, New Mexico. That was a fun and proud moment!

Thank you for following along, and collecting my art!

~Debbie Flood

http://www.debfloodart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.