The Best Western Artists Around!

A Gallery Of Western Art

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

‘Dancing In The Dust’ Western White Horse Completed In Watercolor by Debbie Flood

Dancing in the dust Large Web view

Dancing in the dust. 21 x 27 inches. Watercolor. $2,500.00

I have finished Dancing in the dust. I’m very motivated to start paintings from my New Mexico adventure that I was recently on. So, needless to say, I am working to complete the works that have been in progress, and those that are waiting in the wings to be started.

I’ve created a Blog for myself and CheyAnne Sexton to post our SouthWest adventures and Paintings and photographs that we have accumulated. We took one day, while I was in NM, to photograph Taos, NM. We had such a good time, we decided to do this painting challenge: http://paintingthesouthwest.blogspot.com  I’ve got it set up so you can follow it through Google or get the updates in your email.

I’m very pleased to announce that I am now Represented by the Angel Fire ArtSpace Gallery, in Angel Fire, New Mexico. You can find my Western and Equine Genre Watercolors there.

I do hope you are having a fantastic week and staying cool if you are in any of the Summer locations around the globe.

~Debbie

http://www.debfloodart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.