The Best Western Artists Around!

A Gallery Of Western Art

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Contemporary Equine Art "Emerging" by Theresa Paden

"Emerging"
Abstract Equine Painting 
By Theresa Paden
16" X 20" Acrylic on 140 lb Watercolor Paper
 #15 of 50 Horses in 50 Days 
Sold
 15% is being donated to
 California Coastal Horse Rescue in Ojai
Commissions Accepted
 theresapaden@gmail.com
 Click here to see more of my work on my blog


This painting is an abstract version of the horse in my 
painting "Playing in the Pacific". I like fact that the acrylics are somewhat
transparent and allow the white of the paper to show through. 
It gives a translucent quality to the painting.


My "50 Horses in 50 Days" Art Challenge was featured in 
Sunday's Ventura County Star Newspaper!

 http://www.vcstar.com/news/2010/oct/02/painter-racing-to-finish-line-to-save-horses/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.