The Best Western Artists Around!

A Gallery Of Western Art

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

#2 of 50 Horse Paintings in 50 Days, by Theresa Paden


"Zack, a Paint Colt "
Painting #2 of 50 Horse Paintings in 50 Days
By Theresa Paden
12" X 12" Oil on canvas, $250
15% of the sale will be donated to California Coastal Horse Rescue
Equine Commissions Accepted

This is painting number two of 50 Horses in 50 Days 
benefiting California Coastal Horse Rescue in Ojai, California
The photo has a lot of glare from the lights, 
so I will take a better photo tomorrow, 
after I make some small changes, and replace this one.

Zack was born here on our property. We imprinted him at birth, so he is a 
super-friendly horse with a puppy dog personality. Zack is a 
double registered Paint Horse and Quarter Horse.  He turned out to be 
too small for us to ride, since we are all around 6 feet tall. Zack now 
has a wonderful life with his new owner who is a 
college student, majoring in equine nutrition.

Check back again tomorrow to see painting number three!
You can also subscribe to my blog and have my posts sent to your inbox. 

If you're interested in purchasing this painting, please email me. 
I accept PayPal and checks.
theresapaden@gmail.com
 Click here to go to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.